Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9%
Also known as: (Isopropyl Alcohol/Isopropanol/Propan-2-ol)
Widely used as a solvent and cleaning fluid
Great for removing chaz and cleaning glass
Not for human consumption
Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9%, commonly referred to as IPA or rubbing alcohol, is a flammable, clear, colourless liquid with a slight alcoholic odour. It possesses physical, chemical and solvency properties similar to those of ethyl alcohol, making it completely miscible with water and most organic solvents.
- A general cleaner – excellent for cleaning glass & lenses. Can be used to clean virtually any surface. Removes light grease, oils, dirt, food stains etc. Evaporates quickly and leaves surface squeaky clean.
- A specialist automotive cleaner, for wiping down waxed and painted panels, plus many more applications
- A specialist cleaner for computer equipment, electronic devices, contact pins, lenses of lasers in optical disc drives (DVD,CD, Blu-Ray), removes thermal paste of CPUs. Cleans printer heads including Thermal Transfer.
- An Anti-Foamer and Foam Inhibitor.
- Used to make Rinse agents for Dishwashers.
- A solvent for diluting lacquers, PVC adhesives, dyes and printing inks.
- A graffiti remover for removing inks, markers, lipstick etc.
- A De-Icer for locks and windscreens.
- Add to Windscreen washer reservoir for a spotless windscreen every time.
Browse our full range of Accessories